1. All * fields are mandatory.
2. Use Valid Email ID for Registration
Same Email Id will be used for all future correspondence with the candidate.
3. Mobile Number Should be 10 digits. (Don't add (+91))
1. Minimum 60% marks or 6.0 out of 10.0 OGPA throughout the academic career (10th, 12th and UG, relaxation of 5 percent marks for candidates from the SC/ST Category).
2. Completion of four-year bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by the UGC on or before 1st July 2023 in Agriculture & Allied Sciences like Agriculture, Agri-Business Management/ Commercial Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Biotechnology, Dairy Science/Technology, Fisheries, Food Technology, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture and Veterinary Sciences.
3. CAT 2022 / CMAT 2023 Scores
|Scan & Save the following documents as separate files for easy uploading during the ‘On-line Application’ process|
|S.No.||Name of the Document||Sample file name||Type||Maximum Size|
|1||Passport Size Photograph [3.5 cm(Width) x 4.5 cm(Height)] *||Eg: Photograph.jpeg||JPEG||100 KB|
|2||Application Fee Payment Receipt *||Eg: Payment Receipt.pdf||100 KB|
|3||SSC (10th) Mark sheet / Transcript *||Eg: SSC Certificate.pdf||100 KB|
|4||HSC (12th) Mark sheet / Transcript *||Eg: Class12 Certificate.pdf||100 KB|
|5||UG Transcript *||Eg: UG Transcript.pdf||100 KB|
|6||UG Degree Certificate (if applicable)||Eg: UG Certificate.pdf||100 KB|
|7||CAT 2022/CMAT 2023 Scores (update score once result is declared)||Eg: CAT CMAT Score.pdf||100 KB|
|8||Professional Work Experience Certificate (Six months and above only) (if applicable)||Eg: Experience Certificate.pdf||100 KB|
|9||Last Salary Slip/Bank Statement Showing Receipt of the last salary (if applicable)||Eg: Last Salary Slip.pdf||100 KB|
|10||Category Certificates (if applicable)||Eg: Category Certificate.pdf||100 KB|
|11||Physically Challenged Certificate (if applicable)||Eg: Physically Challenged.pdf||100 KB|
* In case, Graduation Degree is not yet completed
5. The copy of transcript of VIth semester shall be uploaded.
6. Certificate from University Authority about the status of course completion
An application fee of Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/-for SC/ST) shall be paid ONLINE through UPI / NEFT. The copy of URN receipt for the payment shall be Uploaded.
QR code for payment
Head of Administration
ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (ICAR-NAARM)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, Telanagana, 500 030.
Tel: 040- 24581271/ 24581308/ 24581372