The National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) was established by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) at Hyderabad, in 1976, to address issues related to agricultural research and education management. In the initial years, the Academy primarily imparted foundation training to the new entrants of the Agricultural Research Service of ICAR. Subsequently, its role expanded to include research, capacity building of senior professionals of national and international NARS in agricultural research and education management, and policy and consultancy support to NARS.
The Academy also renders services for building IP portfolios like patents and geographical indications to various stakeholders including farmers and scientists. Keeping in view the increasing national and global need to integrate agriculture with agribusiness for raising rural incomes, and the increased emphasis on the creation, dissemination, application and exchange of knowledge in this vital area, the Academy has recently initiated post graduate education programmes and set up an Agribusiness Knowledge Centre.
- Payments Advisory: Course fees, Guest house charges or for any other payments to the Academy can be paid through RTGS, Demand Draft, Cheque, Debit or Credit cards.
- NAARM bags ICAR Award for institutionalizing Digital Transactions
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017
- Training program on Competency Enhancement Program on Library Information Systems for Technical Officers of ICAR (Grade T-5 and above) is Canceled
- Rescheduling of “Executive Development Program on Leadership Development” from 18th – 22nd February, 2017