ADMISSION PROCESS for 11th Batch of PGDMA (2019-21)
Online Application Open Click Here For Registration.
How To Apply:
Submit your application ONLINE (Online Application will be open from 1stDec 2018, Last date 28 Feb 2019) and authenticate using OTP (One Time Password) sent to your registered mobile number or registered email address. The candidates are expected to register his/her own mobile number, as the further communication may be sent to the same number.
An application fee of Rs.1200/-(Rs.600/-for SC/ST) shall be paid ONLINE through NEFT. The copy of URN receipt for the payment may be attached alongwith the application form. The account details are given below:
Name of the Account : ICAR Unit- NAARM A/C
Account Number : 1505100017
Name of the Bank : Central Bank of India, NAARM Branch, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad- 500 030
IFSC Code No : CBIN0283252
MICR : 500016026
Branch Code : 03252
List of Documents to be uploaded (scan copy in PDF/JPEG format) with Online Application:
- Course Completion Certificate/Certificate from University Authorities about the status of course completion for Graduation Degree (UG) in Agriculture or allied sciences
- Work experience certificate (Six months and above only)
- CAT 2018/CMAT 2019 Hall Ticket/Admit Card (The candidates shall submit their CAT/CMAT scores after declaration of the results)
- SC/ST/NC-OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- URN receipt of online transfer of application fee
The minimum qualification for admission to the PGDMA is:
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.0 out of 10.0 OGPA throughout the academic career (10th, 12th and UG, relaxation of 5 percent marks for candidates of ST/SC)
- Completion of four-year bachelor’s degree on or before 1st July 2019 from any Agricultural University or Institution recognized by the ICAR / UGC in Agriculture, Agri-Business Management/ Commercial Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Information Technology, Agricultural Biotechnology, Dairy Science/Technology, Fisheries, Food Technology/Food Process Engineering, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture and Veterinary Sciences.
- CAT 2018/CMAT 2019 Scores
Admission of students to the PGDMA programme is done on the basis of scores obtained in CAT/CMAT, group discussion, personal interview and academic record. Weightage given to different process are as follows:
The students with eligible Bachelor degree should have appeared in CAT/ CMAT examination. The candidates are short-listed based on CAT/CMAT scores for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). GD and PI are conducted at NAARM campus during April-May. The final list of short-listed candidates for admission into PGDMA is announced in first fortnight of the month of May. The decision of the selection committee in this regard will be final.
The reservation of seats will be available for NC-OBC, SC, ST and Physically Handicapped category as per Govt. of India rules.
In case of inability to submit the payment and application online, download the duly filled-in application form and send the signed copy alongwith the Demand Draft of prescribed fee and relevant documents to:
Joint Director (Admin) & Registrar
ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030