How To Apply:
A Demand Draft Rs.500/-(Rs.300/-for SC/ST) in favour of “ICAR-Unit, NAARM A/C” and payble at Hyderabad.
Download Application Form and take a print out, sign and attach DD
Send the signed application to:
Joint Director (Administration) & Registrar
National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM)
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030
List of Documents to be attached:
- Xth Standard Marksheet & Certificate
- XIIth Standard Marksheet & Certificate
- Degree (UG/PG)/Provisional Certificate-if Completed
- Course Completion Certificate/Certificate from University Authorities about the status of course completion (In case the candidate is in the final semester of under-graduate course)
- Work experience certificate (if any)
- CAT /CMAT Score Card (Individual sections as well as total)
- CAT/CMAT Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- SC/ST/NC-OBC Certificate (if applicable)
The minimum qualification for admission to the PGDMA is a four year bachelor’s degree from any Agricultural University or Institution recognized by the ICAR / UGC in Agriculture, Agri-Business Management/ Commercial Agriculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Information Technology, Agricultural Bioinformatics, Agricultural Biotechnology, Dairy Science/Technology, Fisheries, Food Technology/Food Process Engineering, Forestry, Horticulture, Sericulture and Veterinary Sciences.
Admission of students to the PGDMA programme is done on the basis of scores obtained in CAT/CMAT, group discussion, personal interview and academic record. Weightage given to different process are as follows:
The students with eligible Bachelor degree should have appeared in CAT CAT/ CMAT examination. The candidates are short-listed based on CAT/CMAT scores for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). GD and PI are conducted at NAARM campus during April-May. The final list of short-listed candidates for admission into PGDMA is announced in first fortnight of the month of May. The decision of the selection committee in this regard will be final. However, the selection criteria are subject to change as per AICTE norms
The reservation of seats will be available for NC-OBC, SC, ST and Physically Handicapped category as per Govt. of India rules.