Agricultural Science &Technology Indicators (ASTI ) Workshop at Entebbe, Uganda
ICAR-NAARM participates in Agricultural Science &Technology Indicators (ASTI ) Workshop at Entebbe, Uganda
Dr. R. Kalpana Sastry, Joint Director and Dr. B. Ganesh Kumar, Principal Scientist, attended the Review and Strategizing Workshop on ‘Agricultural Science and Technology Indicators’ at Entebbe, Uganda held during 21-22 November, 2016. Organised by IFPRI, Washington , the workshop had participants from 40 countries from Africa and South Asia, The purpose was to provide a platform to bring together all the focal points of ASTI project from participating nations to share their experiences and to influence policy makers to get increased investment for agricultural R&D. The Indian study was conducted by NAARM during 2015-16 and the work resulted in a publication, ASTI Fact Sheet in July, 2016.
- Dates for GD & PI for PGDMA admission: 26th to 29th April 2017. The candidate-wise schedule will be communicated soon.
- Prof. Ramesh Chand, Member (Agri), NITI Aayog calls upon agricultural researchers to work towards doubling farmers’ income
- NAARM Staff sensitized on Government e-Market (GeM)
- “National Review cum Sensitization Workshop of Farmer FIRST Programme (FFP)” from 18th to 19th March 2017 at ICAR- NAARM
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017