Agricultural Science &Technology Indicators (ASTI ) Workshop at Entebbe, Uganda
ICAR-NAARM participates in Agricultural Science &Technology Indicators (ASTI ) Workshop at Entebbe, Uganda
Dr. R. Kalpana Sastry, Joint Director and Dr. B. Ganesh Kumar, Principal Scientist, attended the Review and Strategizing Workshop on ‘Agricultural Science and Technology Indicators’ at Entebbe, Uganda held during 21-22 November, 2016. Organised by IFPRI, Washington , the workshop had participants from 40 countries from Africa and South Asia, The purpose was to provide a platform to bring together all the focal points of ASTI project from participating nations to share their experiences and to influence policy makers to get increased investment for agricultural R&D. The Indian study was conducted by NAARM during 2015-16 and the work resulted in a publication, ASTI Fact Sheet in July, 2016.
- Selected List for PGDTMA – 2017
- PGDMA(2017-19) Selected Candidates List for GD & PI
- PGDMA(2017-19) Selected Candidates (Supplementary) List for GD & PI
- Download Submitted Application form of 9th Batch PGDMA (2017-19)
- Prof. Ramesh Chand, Member (Agri), NITI Aayog calls upon agricultural researchers to work towards doubling farmers’ income