Agricultural Science &Technology Indicators (ASTI ) Workshop at Entebbe, Uganda
ICAR-NAARM participates in Agricultural Science &Technology Indicators (ASTI ) Workshop at Entebbe, Uganda
Dr. R. Kalpana Sastry, Joint Director and Dr. B. Ganesh Kumar, Principal Scientist, attended the Review and Strategizing Workshop on ‘Agricultural Science and Technology Indicators’ at Entebbe, Uganda held during 21-22 November, 2016. Organised by IFPRI, Washington , the workshop had participants from 40 countries from Africa and South Asia, The purpose was to provide a platform to bring together all the focal points of ASTI project from participating nations to share their experiences and to influence policy makers to get increased investment for agricultural R&D. The Indian study was conducted by NAARM during 2015-16 and the work resulted in a publication, ASTI Fact Sheet in July, 2016.
- Payments Advisory: Course fees, Guest house charges or for any other payments to the Academy can be paid through RTGS, Demand Draft, Cheque, Debit or Credit cards.
- NAARM bags ICAR Award for institutionalizing Digital Transactions
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017
- Training program on Competency Enhancement Program on Library Information Systems for Technical Officers of ICAR (Grade T-5 and above) is Canceled
- Rescheduling of “Executive Development Program on Leadership Development” from 18th – 22nd February, 2017