Business Boot Camp
Understanding the Industry at the gross root level will develop skills and efficient decision making strategy. Boot camp will help students of PGDMA in developing these skills where students will be working with the small scale industry to understand ground reality.
It is a Momentous initiation in order bring the industry exposure and inculcating the skills of problem solving among the students during their course duration.
They are expected to help the entrepreneur during their boot camp and suggest innovative ideas for the growth of the firm.
The students are given the opportunity to choose their own firm with inthe radius from 5-10 km around the campus.
- 100% placement of XI batch of PGDM-ABM (2019-21) @ ICAR-NAARM
- Office Order on suspension of physical classes for the Academy’s PGDM(ABM) programme (1st and 2nd year)
- Office Order for Student Grienvance Redressal Committee
- Notification for Admission into PGDM-ABM2021
- ADMISSION PROCESS for 13th Batch of PGDM in Agri-Business Management (2021-23)