Congratulations to NAARM team for winning the “Best Paper Presentation” in 76th Annual Conference of Indian Society of Agricultural Economics
Team comprising Subash SP, K Srinivas, Manoj P Samual and Kalpana Sastry received N. A. Mujumdar Prize award for best paper presentation by Indian Society of Agricultural Economics during 76th Annual Conference held at Assam Agricultural University Jorhat during 20-23rd November 2016. The paper presented was entitled Evolution of Agribusiness Incubation Ecosystem in NARES for Promoting Agri-Entrepreneurship was also published in full length in Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. The paper reviews history and present situation of technology commercilizaion to incubators for startup India.
- Finance Advisor, ICAR visits NAARM
- Additional Secretary, DARE interacts with Scientists and Trainees at NAARM
- Payments Advisory: Course fees, Guest house charges or for any other payments to the Academy can be paid through RTGS, Demand Draft, Cheque, Debit or Credit cards.
- NAARM bags ICAR Award for institutionalizing Digital Transactions
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017