All materials on this site are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) .Unless stated otherwise,you may access and download the materials located ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) on only for personal,non commercial use.
Material featured on this site may be reproduced free of charge in any format or media without requiring specific permission. However, the material must be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Where the material is being published or issued to others,the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material does not extend to any material on this site, which is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copy right holders concerned.
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
- Dates for GD & PI for PGDMA admission: 26th to 29th April 2017. The candidate-wise schedule will be communicated soon.
- Prof. Ramesh Chand, Member (Agri), NITI Aayog calls upon agricultural researchers to work towards doubling farmers’ income
- NAARM Staff sensitized on Government e-Market (GeM)
- “National Review cum Sensitization Workshop of Farmer FIRST Programme (FFP)” from 18th to 19th March 2017 at ICAR- NAARM
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017