“Literary and Intellectual Club”
A quiz is a game which can also be called a mind sport wherein the players, either as individuals or in teams attempt to answer questions posed to them correctly, in order to win a prize.
- Darpan Club improve or expanding one’s knowledge of things, either general or in specific area
- In this club, Quizzes are designed to promote, a fun way to study and in the process help improve general knowledge of students
- Quiz competitions enables students to think from different angles or simply ‘to think out of the box’
- It promotes a healthy debate amongst students in order to learn from each other
- The Club inculcates a passion and thirst for quizzing thereby tries to encourage them to gain adequate knowledge and exposure.
- It aims at identifying the students who are talented in quiz and creating opportunities for them to sharpen their quizzing skills.
- Darpan Club also aims at establishing a concrete platform by enabling all its’ member’s sufficient opportunities to represent the institute in all Inter-b-School Quiz Contests conducted by various institutions and organizations.
|Students participating in business quiz organized by Darpan club|
|Quiz conducted by Darpan club for school kids at IIOR|
- PGDMA(2020-22) – Short-listed Candidates for Selection Process Postponement of Dates for GD&PI 2020
- PGDMA(2020-22) – Short-listed Candidates for Selection Process & Dates for GD&PI: 16-20 APRIL 2020
- ADMISSION PROCESS for 12th Batch of PGDMA (2020-22)
- ADMISSION NOTIFICATION “Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Agriculture) PGDMA-2020”
- AICTE Approval 2019-20
- 2019 PLACEMENT REPORT