“Literary and Intellectual Club”
A quiz is a game which can also be called a mind sport wherein the players, either as individuals or in teams attempt to answer questions posed to them correctly, in order to win a prize.
- Darpan Club improve or expanding one’s knowledge of things, either general or in specific area
- In this club, Quizzes are designed to promote, a fun way to study and in the process help improve general knowledge of students
- Quiz competitions enables students to think from different angles or simply ‘to think out of the box’
- It promotes a healthy debate amongst students in order to learn from each other
- The Club inculcates a passion and thirst for quizzing thereby tries to encourage them to gain adequate knowledge and exposure.
- It aims at identifying the students who are talented in quiz and creating opportunities for them to sharpen their quizzing skills.
- Darpan Club also aims at establishing a concrete platform by enabling all its’ member’s sufficient opportunities to represent the institute in all Inter-b-School Quiz Contests conducted by various institutions and organizations.
|Students participating in business quiz organized by Darpan club|
|Quiz conducted by Darpan club for school kids at IIOR|
- Placement report of Batch XI (2019 – 2021)
- 100% Summer Placements Batch 2020-22
- 100% placement of XI batch of PGDM-ABM (2019-21) @ ICAR-NAARM
- Office Order on suspension of physical classes for the Academy’s PGDM(ABM) programme (1st and 2nd year)
- Office Order for Student Grienvance Redressal Committee