The PGDM-ABM programme grooms the student to develop craftsmanship in various functional areas such as.
- Business Plan and Project Management – Formulation, Appraisal and Monitoring.
- Market Research – Business Forecasting, Consumer Needs, Product Design and Assessment.
- Information Management for Analysis and Decision Support – Management Information Systems.
- Quantitative Methods and Analysis, Statistical Tools and Techniques, Simulation and Optimization.
- Sales Promotion and Brand Management.
- Supply Chain Management – Forward and Backward Integration, Inventory Management and Total Quality Management.
- Marketing – Agricultural Marketing and Agri-food Retail Management.
- Financial Management and Accounting, Agri-finance and Insurance.
- International Trade Policy and Market Intelligence.
- Business Risk – Assessment, Analysis and Management.
- Business Communication and Business Report Writing.
- Human Resources Management and Organizational Behaviour.
- Database Management.
- GIS in Marketing, Retail and Supply Chain Management (QGIS).
- ERP in Agribusiness (Oracle).
- Business Analytics (SAS,R,SPSS).
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Agri Business Management) PGDM-ABM
Approved Intake – 60
- 100% Final Placements & 100% Summer Placements for PGDM-ABM students
- ADMISSION ANNOUNCEMENT PGDM (Agri Business Management) 2023-25 (15th Batch).
- Admission Process for 15th Batch of PGDM (Agri Business Management) 2023-25
- Sankalp 7.0 On Sept 16th-17th @ICAR-NAARM
- Hon’ble Vice President Addressed during 4th Graduation Ceremony of PGDM-ABM at ICAR-NAARM