The PGDMA programme grooms the student to develop craftsmanship in various functional areas such as.
- Business Plan and Project Management – Formulation, Appraisal and Monitoring.
- Market Research – Business Forecasting, Consumer Needs, Product Design and Assessment.
- Information Management for Analysis and Decision Support – Management Information Systems.
- Quantitative Methods and Analysis, Statistical Tools and Techniques, Simulation and Optimization.
- Sales Promotion and Brand Management.
- Supply Chain Management – Forward and Backward Integration, Inventory Management and Total Quality Management.
- Marketing – Agricultural Marketing and Agri-food Retail Management.
- Financial Management and Accounting, Agri-finance and Insurance.
- International Trade Policy and Market Intelligence.
- Business Risk – Assessment, Analysis and Management.
- Business Communication and Business Report Writing.
- Human Resources Management and Organizational Behaviour.
- Database Management.
- GIS in Marketing, Retail and Supply Chain Management (QGIS).
- ERP in Agribusiness (Oracle).
- Business Analytics (SAS,R,SPSS).
- PGDMA(2020-22) – Short-listed Candidates for Selection Process Postponement of Dates for GD&PI 2020
- PGDMA(2020-22) – Short-listed Candidates for Selection Process & Dates for GD&PI: 16-20 APRIL 2020
- ADMISSION PROCESS for 12th Batch of PGDMA (2020-22)
- ADMISSION NOTIFICATION “Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Agriculture) PGDMA-2020”
- AICTE Approval 2019-20
- 2019 PLACEMENT REPORT