The PGDMA programme grooms the student to develop craftsmanship in various functional areas such as.
- Business Plan and Project Management – Formulation, Appraisal and Monitoring.
- Market Research – Business Forecasting, Consumer Needs, Product Design and Assessment.
- Information Management for Analysis and Decision Support – Management Information Systems.
- Quantitative Methods and Analysis, Statistical Tools and Techniques, Simulation and Optimization.
- Sales Promotion and Brand Management.
- Supply Chain Management – Forward and Backward Integration, Inventory Management and Total Quality Management.
- Marketing – Agricultural Marketing and Agri-food Retail Management.
- Financial Management and Accounting, Agri-finance and Insurance.
- International Trade Policy and Market Intelligence.
- Business Risk – Assessment, Analysis and Management.
- Business Communication and Business Report Writing.
- Human Resources Management and Organizational Behaviour.
- Database Management.
- GIS in Marketing, Retail and Supply Chain Management (QGIS).
- ERP in Agribusiness (Oracle).
- Business Analytics (SAS,R,SPSS).
- PGDMA(2017-19) Selected Candidates List for GD & PI
- PGDMA(2017-19) Selected Candidates (Supplementary) List for GD & PI
- Download Submitted Application form of 9th Batch PGDMA (2017-19)
- Online Application form for 9th Batch (PGDMA 2017-19) has been Closed
- Admission Prospectus
- Proforma for SC/ ST Category Certificate