The PGDM-ABM programme grooms the student to develop craftsmanship in various functional areas such as.
- Business Plan and Project Management – Formulation, Appraisal and Monitoring.
- Market Research – Business Forecasting, Consumer Needs, Product Design and Assessment.
- Information Management for Analysis and Decision Support – Management Information Systems.
- Quantitative Methods and Analysis, Statistical Tools and Techniques, Simulation and Optimization.
- Sales Promotion and Brand Management.
- Supply Chain Management – Forward and Backward Integration, Inventory Management and Total Quality Management.
- Marketing – Agricultural Marketing and Agri-food Retail Management.
- Financial Management and Accounting, Agri-finance and Insurance.
- International Trade Policy and Market Intelligence.
- Business Risk – Assessment, Analysis and Management.
- Business Communication and Business Report Writing.
- Human Resources Management and Organizational Behaviour.
- Database Management.
- GIS in Marketing, Retail and Supply Chain Management (QGIS).
- ERP in Agribusiness (Oracle).
- Business Analytics (SAS,R,SPSS).
- 100% placement of XI batch of PGDM-ABM (2019-21) @ ICAR-NAARM
- Office Order on suspension of physical classes for the Academy’s PGDM(ABM) programme (1st and 2nd year)
- Office Order for Student Grienvance Redressal Committee
- Notification for Admission into PGDM-ABM2021
- ADMISSION PROCESS for 13th Batch of PGDM in Agri-Business Management (2021-23)