GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL SYSTEM at ICAR-NAARM
The Grievance Redressal System of ICAR-NAARM is managed by Grievance Redressal committee set up to redress the grievances of trainees, students, parents, staff, vendors, general public and others.
The complaints or grievances related to the Academy may be submitted to the Grievance Redressal Officer by letter in person or by post or email or may be applied online. The complainant may appeal to the Director of the Academy if it is not resolved satisfactorily.
The name and contact details of Grievance Redressal Officer and the Member Secretary of the Committee nominated to whom the grievance need to be communicated is given below.
Committee Members for Grievance Redressal
|Dr. S. K. Soam, Dean & Joint Director||Chairman|
|Dr. B. S. Sontakki, Head, XSM Division||Member|
|Dr. K. H. Rao, Principal Scientist||Member|
|Dr. A. Dhandapani, Principal Scientist||Member|
|Dr. P. Supriya, Scientist & Girls Warden||Member|
|Dr. P. C. Meena, Pr. Scientist & OIC, PGS Unit||Member Secretary|
|Two Students from final year PGDM-ABM||Special Invitees|
Office Order for Student Grienvance Redressal Committee
- Online Application form for PGDM-ABM 2023-25
- ADMISSION ANNOUNCEMENT PGDM (Agri Business Management) 2023-25 (15th Batch).
- Admission Process for 15th Batch of PGDM (Agri Business Management) 2023-25
- Sankalp 7.0 On Sept 16th-17th @ICAR-NAARM
- Hon’ble Vice President Addressed during 4th Graduation Ceremony of PGDM-ABM at ICAR-NAARM