GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL SYSTEM at ICAR-NAARM
The Grievance Redressal System of ICAR-NAARM is managed by Grievance Redressal committee set up to redress the grievances of trainees, students, parents, staff, vendors, general public and others.
The complaints or grievances related to the Academy may be submitted to the Grievance Redressal Officer by letter in person or by post or email or may be applied online. The complainant may appeal to the Director of the Academy if it is not resolved satisfactorily.
The name and contact details of Grievance Redressal Officer and the Member Secretary of the Committee nominated to whom the grievance need to be communicated is given below.
Contact details of Grievance Redressal Officer
Shri. JLN Das
SAO & Grievance Redressal Officer
Administrative Building, ICAR-NAARM,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Off: 040- 24581366
- Third List of Selected Candidates PGDM(ABM)2020-22
- Revised Guidelines and Process for PGDMA Admission
- 2020 PLACEMENT REPORT
- PGDMA(2020-22) – Short-listed Candidates for Selection Process Postponement of Dates for GD&PI 2020
- PGDMA(2020-22) – Short-listed Candidates for Selection Process
- ADMISSION PROCESS for 12th Batch of PGDMA (2020-22)