Grievance Redressal System
The Grievance Redressal System of ICAR-NAARM is managed by Grievance Redressal committee set up to redress the grievances of trainees, students, parents, staff, vendors, general public and others.
The complaints or grievances related to the Academy may be submitted to the Grievance Redressal Officer by letter in person or by post or email or may be applied online. The complainant may appeal to the Director of the Academy if it is not resolved satisfactorily.
The name and contact details of Grievance Redressal Officer and the Member Secretary of the Committee nominated to whom the grievance need to be communicated is given below.
Contact details of Grievance Redressal Officer
Dr. P. C. Meena,
Pr. Scientist & OIC, PGS Unit
Faculty Center, ICAR-NAARM,
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030
Off: 040- 24581308
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Agri Business Management) PGDM-ABM
Approved Intake – 60
- ADMISSION ANNOUNCEMENT PGDM (Agri Business Management) 2023-25 (15th Batch).
- Admission Process for 15th Batch of PGDM (Agri Business Management) 2023-25
- Sankalp 7.0 On Sept 16th-17th @ICAR-NAARM
- Hon’ble Vice President Addressed during 4th Graduation Ceremony of PGDM-ABM at ICAR-NAARM
- Placement report of Batch XII (2020 – 2022)