NAARM Celebrate Constitution Day
Under the leadership of Dr R. Kalpana Sastry, Director (Actg.), the Academy celebrated ‘Constitution Day’ on 26th November 2016. The staff of the Academy read out the ‘Preamble’.
WE, THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, having solemnly resolved to constitute India into a SOVEREIGN, SOCIALIST, SECULAR ,DEMOCRATIC, REPUBLIC and to secure all its citizens:
JUSTICE, social, economic and political;
LIBERTY of thought , expression, belief, faith and worship;
EQUALITY of status and of opportunity; and to promote among them all
FRATERNITY assuring the dignity of the individual and the unity and integrity of the Nation;
IN OUR CONSTITUENT ASSEMBLY this twenty-sixth day of November, 1949, do HEREBY ADOPT, ENACT AND GIVE TO OURSELVES THIS CONSTITUTION.
- Payments Advisory: Course fees, Guest house charges or for any other payments to the Academy can be paid through RTGS, Demand Draft, Cheque, Debit or Credit cards.
- NAARM bags ICAR Award for institutionalizing Digital Transactions
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017
- Training program on Competency Enhancement Program on Library Information Systems for Technical Officers of ICAR (Grade T-5 and above) is Canceled
- Rescheduling of “Executive Development Program on Leadership Development” from 18th – 22nd February, 2017