NAARM Get Certificate of Appreciation from Governor and President of Indian Red Cross Society, Telangana State Branch
On 20th September, 2016, the 104 FOCARS and other staff of the Academy donated blood. The Red Cross Society issued the ‘Certificate of Appreciation’ for NAARM. The blood donation camp was organized by Dr A. Debnath, Medical Officer of the Academy.
- Payments Advisory: Course fees, Guest house charges or for any other payments to the Academy can be paid through RTGS, Demand Draft, Cheque, Debit or Credit cards.
- NAARM bags ICAR Award for institutionalizing Digital Transactions
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017
- Training program on Competency Enhancement Program on Library Information Systems for Technical Officers of ICAR (Grade T-5 and above) is Canceled
- Rescheduling of “Executive Development Program on Leadership Development” from 18th – 22nd February, 2017