NAARM Scientist Awarded Fellow of Andaman Science Association
Dr. P. Krishnan, Principal Scientist (Agricultural Research Management), Research Systems Management Division, NAARM has been awarded Fellow of Andaman Science Association in recognition of his exemplary contribution to research and development benefiting the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
The award was presented during the International Conference on “Climate Change Adaptation and Biodiversity- Ecological Sustainability and Resource Management for livelihood security” held at ICAR-Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI), Port Blair on 10 Dec 2016.
NAARM congratulates Dr. Krishnan on his achievement.
|Dr. Krishnan receiving the honours from Prof. R.R. Hanchinal, Chairperson of Protection of Plant Varieties & Farmers’ Rights Authority (PPVFRA) and Dr. S. Dam Roy, Director, ICAR-CIARI.|
- Payments Advisory: Course fees, Guest house charges or for any other payments to the Academy can be paid through RTGS, Demand Draft, Cheque, Debit or Credit cards.
- NAARM bags ICAR Award for institutionalizing Digital Transactions
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017
- Training program on Competency Enhancement Program on Library Information Systems for Technical Officers of ICAR (Grade T-5 and above) is Canceled
- Rescheduling of “Executive Development Program on Leadership Development” from 18th – 22nd February, 2017