NAARM Scientist Awarded Fellow of Andaman Science Association
Dr. P. Krishnan, Principal Scientist (Agricultural Research Management), Research Systems Management Division, NAARM has been awarded Fellow of Andaman Science Association in recognition of his exemplary contribution to research and development benefiting the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
The award was presented during the International Conference on “Climate Change Adaptation and Biodiversity- Ecological Sustainability and Resource Management for livelihood security” held at ICAR-Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI), Port Blair on 10 Dec 2016.
NAARM congratulates Dr. Krishnan on his achievement.
|Dr. Krishnan receiving the honours from Prof. R.R. Hanchinal, Chairperson of Protection of Plant Varieties & Farmers’ Rights Authority (PPVFRA) and Dr. S. Dam Roy, Director, ICAR-CIARI.|
- Selected List for PGDTMA – 2017
- PGDMA(2017-19) Selected Candidates List for GD & PI
- PGDMA(2017-19) Selected Candidates (Supplementary) List for GD & PI
- Download Submitted Application form of 9th Batch PGDMA (2017-19)
- Prof. Ramesh Chand, Member (Agri), NITI Aayog calls upon agricultural researchers to work towards doubling farmers’ income