NAARM Scientist Awarded Fellow of Andaman Science Association
Dr. P. Krishnan, Principal Scientist (Agricultural Research Management), Research Systems Management Division, NAARM has been awarded Fellow of Andaman Science Association in recognition of his exemplary contribution to research and development benefiting the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
The award was presented during the International Conference on “Climate Change Adaptation and Biodiversity- Ecological Sustainability and Resource Management for livelihood security” held at ICAR-Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI), Port Blair on 10 Dec 2016.
NAARM congratulates Dr. Krishnan on his achievement.
|Dr. Krishnan receiving the honours from Prof. R.R. Hanchinal, Chairperson of Protection of Plant Varieties & Farmers’ Rights Authority (PPVFRA) and Dr. S. Dam Roy, Director, ICAR-CIARI.|
- Dates for GD & PI for PGDMA admission: 26th to 29th April 2017. The candidate-wise schedule will be communicated soon.
- Prof. Ramesh Chand, Member (Agri), NITI Aayog calls upon agricultural researchers to work towards doubling farmers’ income
- NAARM Staff sensitized on Government e-Market (GeM)
- “National Review cum Sensitization Workshop of Farmer FIRST Programme (FFP)” from 18th to 19th March 2017 at ICAR- NAARM
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017