Network & Linkages
NAARM strives to give its students and faculty members, the opportunity to develop and apply cross-cultural skills and concepts in the global Agri-business context.
International Business schools
- Johnson School of Business Management, Cornell University.
- Fisher School of Business, Ohio State University.
- College of Business Management, North, Carolina State University.
- Harvard Business School, Harvard University.
- Kansas State University, Manhattan
- Global Foot and Mouth Diseases Research Alliance (GFRA)
- Research Institute of Organic Agriculture, Switzerland (FiBL)
- International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), Washington DC.
- International Crop Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Hyderabad.
- International Centre For Maize and Wheat Improvement(CIMMYT), Mexico.
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Australia
- Bern University of Applied Science (BFH), Switzerland
Indian Business schools
- Indian School of Business (ISB).
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM-A), Ahmedabad.
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM-L), Lucknow.
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade(IIFT), New Delhi.
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), Anand.
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM-I), Indore.
- All Institutes of ICAR & State Agriculture Universities.
- Confederation of Indian Industries (CII).
- Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce And Industry (FICCI).
- University of Hyderabad (UoH), Hyderabad.
- 100% placement of XI batch of PGDM-ABM (2019-21) @ ICAR-NAARM
- Office Order on suspension of physical classes for the Academy’s PGDM(ABM) programme (1st and 2nd year)
- Office Order for Student Grienvance Redressal Committee
- Notification for Admission into PGDM-ABM2021
- ADMISSION PROCESS for 13th Batch of PGDM in Agri-Business Management (2021-23)