Dr. P. C. Meena
B. Sc. (Agriculture), M.Sc. Agri (Agril. Economics)Ph.D.(Agricultural Economics) IARI, New Delhi India
Agribusiness Management Division, NAARM, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500 030. Phone (Office): +91-40- 24581308
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Meena began his career as Deputy Manager at National Dairy Development Board, Anand, Gujarat, in December 2004. He joined Agricultural Research Services of ICAR in 2009 and after completion of training he has worked at Central Potato Research Institute Shimla for six month. Dr Meena has done Faculty Development Programme from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad during 2011 and deputed for three month International training on Agricultural Supply Chain Management at Cornell University, New York Ithaca. Dr Meena has been selected as Senior Scientist in Financial Management in Agribusiness Management Division of NAARM Hyderabad in April 2014.
2004-09, Deputy Manager, National Dairy Development Board, Anand
2009-14, Scientist, National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Hyderabad
2014 till date, Senior Scientist, National Academy of Agricultural Research Management, Hyderabad
Areas of Interest:
Area of Interest:
Agricultural Marketing and Price Policy, Supply Chain Management, Agribusiness Management, Agricultural Input Marketing, Rural marketing Contract Farming.
1. Meena Phool Chand, Meena Prem Chand and Meena GL (2016) Are Indian Smart Enough to Make Right Food Choices? – Trend and patterns, International Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Vol. 8 (14) pp 1250-56
2. Kumar Sanjiv, Panigrahy Shakti Ranjan, Meena Prem Chand and Kumar Dharmendra (2016) Feed Quantity Optimization for Small Dairy Farmers of Anand District of Gujarat, International Journal of Agricultural Sciences, Vol. 8 (53) pp 2733-38
3. Jayaraghavendra Rao V K and Meena P C, (2016) Organising market led extension in horticulture for less favoured areas-challenges and opportunities. International Symposium on Sustainable Horticulture, held at Mizoram University, Mizoram during March 14-16, 2016. pp. 103-104. Excel India publishers, New Delhi-110067. ISBN 978-93-85777-36-3.
4. Narendra Singh, Ruchira Shukla, B K Bhatt, Sachin S. More and PC Meena (2016) Role of State Intervention in Marketing of Horticultural Crops in Gujarat, Split International Journal of Professionals, Vol. III (4) PP 150-160.
5. Anusha Chapa, PC Meena and GP Reddy (2014) Value Chain Analysis of Cashew in Srikakulam District of Andhra Pradesh, Agricultural Economics Research Review, Vol. 27 (22) p 209.
6. Nithyashree, M L, G P Reddy, PC Meena, and N Sivaramane (2014) Production pattern and Economics of Production and Marketing Performance of French Bean in Karnataka, Indian Journal of Agricultural Marketing, Vol. 28(2) pp 26-34
7. Rana R K, Arun Pandit, N K Pandey and PC Meena (2012) Sustaining Potato Revolution: Demand of Seed Potato in Gujarat (India), Indian Journal of Agricultural Research Vol. 46,(3) pp 242-248
8. Dadhich CL and PC Meena (2012), Dairy Animal Sector – Retrospect’s and Prospects, State Bank of India Monthly Review, February 2012, pp.03-10.
9. GP Reddy and PC Meena (2011) Rythu Bazar in Andhra Pradesh- An Innovative Approach in Marketing of Agricultural Commodities. Indian Journal of Agricultural Marketing, Vol.25, (3) pp.190-204
10. GP Reddy, PC Meena and Dhandapani (2011) Labour Dynamics in Bt Cotton Production in India. Agricultural Economics Research Association, Vol24(conference no) pp.555
11. K. Sriniwas, Ranjit Kumar, PC Meena and D Babu (2011), Prioritisation of Investment in Agriculture R & D, Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, vol66(3,)pp.322
12. D Babu, N K Verma, PC Meena, GP Reddy, P Murli and Senthil Kumar (2011) Constraints faced by organised sector dairy plants of Tamil Nadu at Milk Procurement, Processing and Marketing levels: Caomperative Analysis, Indian Journal of Agricultural Marketing Vol.25(3) pp 103-104
13. Dadhich CL and PC Meena (2011), Dairy Animal Sector – Retrospect’s and Prospects, India Dairyman November 2011 pp.42-46
14. Jignesh Shah & PC Meena (2011) Social Transition in Dairying – A case study from Anand district of Gujarat. Journal of Rural Development
15. PC Meena , GP Reddy and D Babu (2011), Supply chains and marketing of livestock in Andhra Pradesh, Indian Journal of Agricultural Marketing Vol.25(1) pp 133-146
16. Reddy, G.P., Meena, P.C. and Sarkar, A. (2011), Determinants of Milk productivity in India: An Empirical Analysis. Productivity, 51: pp8-15
17. PC Meena, P Kumar and GP Reddy (2010), Factor Demand and Output Supply of Wheat in Western India, Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol.(65) No.4,pp739-746.
18. PC Meena and GP Reddy (2010), Supply chains and Marketing of Livestock in Andhra Pradesh, Journal of Agricultural Development and Policy, Vol (2) pp 85-98
19. GP Reddy, RK Murthy and PC Meena (2010), Value chains and retailing of fresh vegetable and Fruits in Andhra, Agricultural Economics Research Association, Vol (23) 455-460
20. VKJ Roa, PC Meena and D Babu (2010), Agribusiness Extension , NAARM-IFPRI workshop on Redesigning Agricultural Extension in India: Challenges and Opportunity: pp 167-180
21. GL Meena, PC Meena and Prem Chand (2010), Careers Opportunity in Agribusiness Management, Employment News, pp 1
22. GP Reddy and PC Meena (2010), “Value Addition to Agricultural Products, Souvenir 18th Annual Conference of Agricultural Economics Research Association, PP 9-11