Exploring nature is a real delight. So our club offers a fun learning experience which will kindle a life – long love of nature. Activities of this club are conducted throughout the year focusing on different themes at different stages. This club is a Co-curricular activity with a mission. So it offers opportunities to learn, to develop skills, use talents and have fun. As a mission it attempts to make them enjoy and care for nature. It attempts to spread awareness about the environment and undertake activities to nurture and help the environment to generate.
Each of programme is an awakening and students experience the call of the wild. It is committed to maintain and preserve the lands and waterways and conservation. So it believes that fun element is necessary to have meaningful and sustained contribution by the students to the conservation efforts. Learning from nature and creating a pollution free earth is the main intention. Students create awareness about Global problems. On environment day we conduct competitions to create awareness pertaining to our environment. To foster concern to protect the flora and fauna and undisturbed examples of the state’s natural heritage.
- To increase awareness of the economic,cultural, scientific and aesthetic values of fauna and flora.
- To provide opportunities to acquire attitudes, values and skills needed to protect and improve the natural environment.
|Students engaged in prakriti club activities|
|Students participating in maintaining campus
cleaniness program conducted by Prakriti Club
|Weed removal campaign by Prakriti Club|
- PGDMA(2020-22) – Short-listed Candidates for Selection Process Postponement of Dates for GD&PI 2020
- PGDMA(2020-22) – Short-listed Candidates for Selection Process & Dates for GD&PI: 16-20 APRIL 2020
- ADMISSION PROCESS for 12th Batch of PGDMA (2020-22)
- ADMISSION NOTIFICATION “Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Agriculture) PGDMA-2020”
- AICTE Approval 2019-20
- 2019 PLACEMENT REPORT