Library and Documentation Centre:
The Library and Documentation Centre of the Academy has around 26,000 books and it subscribes to around 200 journals, including a few on-line journal databases and CD-ROM databases. The library is rich with its unique collections on management, which is extensively used by trainees, faculty members and other staff from a number of neighbouring institutions.NAARM also has a digital library which has many publications in digital format.
Electronic Journals and Databases
NAARM has direct access to a number of online journals
- Finance Advisor, ICAR visits NAARM
- Additional Secretary, DARE interacts with Scientists and Trainees at NAARM
- Payments Advisory: Course fees, Guest house charges or for any other payments to the Academy can be paid through RTGS, Demand Draft, Cheque, Debit or Credit cards.
- NAARM bags ICAR Award for institutionalizing Digital Transactions
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017