Guidelines for grant of “Prof S.S . Johl ‘s Committee ,1997”
Rules and Guidelines “Vigilance Clearance” to the members of Central Civil Services
- Dates for GD & PI for PGDMA admission: 26th to 29th April 2017. The candidate-wise schedule will be communicated soon.
- Prof. Ramesh Chand, Member (Agri), NITI Aayog calls upon agricultural researchers to work towards doubling farmers’ income
- NAARM Staff sensitized on Government e-Market (GeM)
- “National Review cum Sensitization Workshop of Farmer FIRST Programme (FFP)” from 18th to 19th March 2017 at ICAR- NAARM
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017