“Excellence is Doing Ordinary Things Extraordinarily well”
A unique B-Fest organized with association of NPAA which amalgamates Agrarian academia, budding management graduates all across the Nation & Entrepreneurial millennials in one platform.
The context ranging Case study analysis, Designing and Campaign, B- Plan, Data Analysis, Quizzing and lot of fun events which will bring the best out of you.
3 C’s of SANKALP
- Bringing together the brightest and innovative minds to-
- A wonderful opportunity for Corporate Giants to extract the best from the fresh minds of reputed B-schools across the Nation.
- One of the most suitable platform for Corporate Organizations to interact, connect & collaborate with Nation’s best Agrarian experts & Policy makers
The events conducted are as Follows
It is the case study competition where a live case from the Industry is provided to the participants thus helping the industry to get new ideas regarding a problem and also exposing the students to the real time industry situation.
It is the IMC competition which provides an opportunity to the students to develop Marketing communication plan for the Industry.
Analysis plays an important role in the decision making process. Analytica is a platform for the students to showcase their analysis skills to the Industry personal.
Advitiya a B- Plan competition which helps the budding entrepreneurs to nurture their ideas. The competition is organized in association with Technology Business Incubator of NAARM a- idea. It is the platform for young entrepreneurs to present their ideas to the Investors in the country.
The event presents highly competitive combat-zone where the best at management among the participants is the last man.
B-Quiz competition, that challenges the participants to be inquisitive and make time smart choices
It is a stage where the participants enliven the romanticism of imagination into real prized-moments
ON SPOT EVENT
Marketing Catapult is a prototype marketing event. The participants showcase their excellency by specific factors like time management, inventory management and managing human resources. It is a form of experiential learning which encompasses the simulation kind of games which identifies better decision makers and better thinkers.
Glimpses of Sankalp 2018
It was organized on October 6 – 7th with the help of our esteemed sponsors- Coromandel, Rasi seeds, Rallis India Limited, Seed works, a-idea, Dhanuka agritech limited in association with NPAA.
- PGDMA(2020-22) – Short-listed Candidates for Selection Process Postponement of Dates for GD&PI 2020
- PGDMA(2020-22) – Short-listed Candidates for Selection Process & Dates for GD&PI: 16-20 APRIL 2020
- ADMISSION PROCESS for 12th Batch of PGDMA (2020-22)
- ADMISSION NOTIFICATION “Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Agriculture) PGDMA-2020”
- AICTE Approval 2019-20
- 2019 PLACEMENT REPORT