“Event management & Cultural Club”
Handling events inculcates the skills of planning, administration, team work, creativity, networking and crisis management in students. Sanskriti essentially looks to organize various events and festivals in campus to bring the students together and give them a platform to showcase their latent talents. Objective of the Sanskriti is to train professionals able to address all the phases of conception, design, realization, and management of cultural events – at whatever level – with an operational approach codified through experience.
- Establish a flagship annual ‘REUNIRSE’ cultural festival, focusing on and celebrating Alumni Meet of PGDMA.
- Provide a program of events which engages and inspires the interest of the students in many forms of culture and art.
- Deliver programs unique among other literary festivals in paying homage to the local landscape.
- The students will explore the relationship between culture, business and management while enhancing your skills in developing and managing cultural and commercial events
Here the students are trained to apply key business skills and analysis to cultural events including event management, strategic management, strategic marketing, HR, Finance and fundraising.
|Students giving stage performance in an event organized by Sanskriti club.|
|Ganesh Chaturthi celebration by Sanskriti Club||Janmashtmi celebration organized by Sanskriti Club|
- 100% placement of XI batch of PGDM-ABM (2019-21) @ ICAR-NAARM
- Office Order on suspension of physical classes for the Academy’s PGDM(ABM) programme (1st and 2nd year)
- Office Order for Student Grienvance Redressal Committee
- Notification for Admission into PGDM-ABM2021
- ADMISSION PROCESS for 13th Batch of PGDM in Agri-Business Management (2021-23)