Students of Bharatiya Vidhya Bhavan, Jubilee Hills visit NAARM
160 students from the Bharatiya Vidhya Bhavan School visited NAARM on 8th December,2016 as part of an educational visit for agriculture.
A special talk on agrobiodiversity conservation was delivered by Dr Soam, Head, ICM. The students also were exposed to initiatives on agrientrepreurship at Centre for Agriinovation and on e-learning, GIS and video production across the various laboratories.
The students felt excited and were very enthusiastic to learn the new technological developments impacting agricultural research and education.
- Dates for GD & PI for PGDMA admission: 26th to 29th April 2017. The candidate-wise schedule will be communicated soon.
- Prof. Ramesh Chand, Member (Agri), NITI Aayog calls upon agricultural researchers to work towards doubling farmers’ income
- NAARM Staff sensitized on Government e-Market (GeM)
- “National Review cum Sensitization Workshop of Farmer FIRST Programme (FFP)” from 18th to 19th March 2017 at ICAR- NAARM
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017