Students of Bharatiya Vidhya Bhavan, Jubilee Hills visit NAARM
160 students from the Bharatiya Vidhya Bhavan School visited NAARM on 8th December,2016 as part of an educational visit for agriculture.
A special talk on agrobiodiversity conservation was delivered by Dr Soam, Head, ICM. The students also were exposed to initiatives on agrientrepreurship at Centre for Agriinovation and on e-learning, GIS and video production across the various laboratories.
The students felt excited and were very enthusiastic to learn the new technological developments impacting agricultural research and education.
- Selected List for PGDTMA – 2017
- PGDMA(2017-19) Selected Candidates List for GD & PI
- PGDMA(2017-19) Selected Candidates (Supplementary) List for GD & PI
- Download Submitted Application form of 9th Batch PGDMA (2017-19)
- Prof. Ramesh Chand, Member (Agri), NITI Aayog calls upon agricultural researchers to work towards doubling farmers’ income