Students of Bharatiya Vidhya Bhavan, Jubilee Hills visit NAARM
160 students from the Bharatiya Vidhya Bhavan School visited NAARM on 8th December,2016 as part of an educational visit for agriculture.
A special talk on agrobiodiversity conservation was delivered by Dr Soam, Head, ICM. The students also were exposed to initiatives on agrientrepreurship at Centre for Agriinovation and on e-learning, GIS and video production across the various laboratories.
The students felt excited and were very enthusiastic to learn the new technological developments impacting agricultural research and education.
- Payments Advisory: Course fees, Guest house charges or for any other payments to the Academy can be paid through RTGS, Demand Draft, Cheque, Debit or Credit cards.
- NAARM bags ICAR Award for institutionalizing Digital Transactions
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017
- Training program on Competency Enhancement Program on Library Information Systems for Technical Officers of ICAR (Grade T-5 and above) is Canceled
- Rescheduling of “Executive Development Program on Leadership Development” from 18th – 22nd February, 2017