“The Entrepreneurship Club”
This is an entrepreneurship club where the budding ideas of the PGDMA students are discussed elaborately, nurtured and taken forward to link them with our own Technology Business incubator (TBI) at NAARM, to carry forward those ideas from the ideation to further stages.
Apart from this, as a hands on training our PGDMA students conduct trading operation in mementoes, which are sold to the trainees and guests who arrive at NAARM. Our own student started his Bonsai business by taking Tarang club as a platform to trade. The core advantages derived out of such entrepreneurial activities are:
- Practical exposure to Inventory Management
- Better Understanding of the Supply Chain Management Principles
- Develops the negotiation skills of the PGDMA students, which is very much essential in the industry
- Develops the soft skills required to be an entrepreneur.
Students are thus provided with a very good platform to learn and are nurtured practically to be the budding managers and entrepreneurs
- 100% placement of XI batch of PGDM-ABM (2019-21) @ ICAR-NAARM
- Office Order on suspension of physical classes for the Academy’s PGDM(ABM) programme (1st and 2nd year)
- Office Order for Student Grienvance Redressal Committee
- Notification for Admission into PGDM-ABM2021
- ADMISSION PROCESS for 13th Batch of PGDM in Agri-Business Management (2021-23)