“The Entrepreneurship Club”
This is an entrepreneurship club where the budding ideas of the PGDMA students are discussed elaborately, nurtured and taken forward to link them with our own Technology Business incubator (TBI) at NAARM, to carry forward those ideas from the ideation to further stages.
Apart from this, as a hands on training our PGDMA students conduct trading operation in mementoes, which are sold to the trainees and guests who arrive at NAARM. Our own student started his Bonsai business by taking Tarang club as a platform to trade. The core advantages derived out of such entrepreneurial activities are:
- Practical exposure to Inventory Management
- Better Understanding of the Supply Chain Management Principles
- Develops the negotiation skills of the PGDMA students, which is very much essential in the industry
- Develops the soft skills required to be an entrepreneur.
Students are thus provided with a very good platform to learn and are nurtured practically to be the budding managers and entrepreneurs
- Online Application form for PGDM-ABM 2023-25
- ADMISSION ANNOUNCEMENT PGDM (Agri Business Management) 2023-25 (15th Batch).
- Admission Process for 15th Batch of PGDM (Agri Business Management) 2023-25
- Sankalp 7.0 On Sept 16th-17th @ICAR-NAARM
- Hon’ble Vice President Addressed during 4th Graduation Ceremony of PGDM-ABM at ICAR-NAARM