Training on RTI Online Portal of DoP&T for Nodal Officers on 25-10-2016
A One-day Training Programme for the Nodal Officers of the Public Authority related to RTI Online Portal of DoP&T, Govt of India started at ICAR-NAARM today i.e. 25th October 2016. The programme aims to brief the Nodal Officers of RTI of ICAR institutes on issues related to implementation Management Information System for RTI Requests/Applications on RTI Portal of DoPT, at ICAR institutes. 45 personnel comprising of Nodal Officers, CPIOs, PIOs and other functionaries of RTI team from various ICAR institutes participated in the programme. Management Associates of RTI-PMU of DoPT, New Delhi gave demonstrations and conducted hands-on experience sessions conducted for the benefit of the participants. Shri SK Behera, Deputy Secretary & SPOC, ICAR briefed the participants about the programme.
- Dates for GD & PI for PGDMA admission: 26th to 29th April 2017. The candidate-wise schedule will be communicated soon.
- Prof. Ramesh Chand, Member (Agri), NITI Aayog calls upon agricultural researchers to work towards doubling farmers’ income
- NAARM Staff sensitized on Government e-Market (GeM)
- “National Review cum Sensitization Workshop of Farmer FIRST Programme (FFP)” from 18th to 19th March 2017 at ICAR- NAARM
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017