Training on RTI Online Portal of DoP&T for Nodal Officers on 25-10-2016
A One-day Training Programme for the Nodal Officers of the Public Authority related to RTI Online Portal of DoP&T, Govt of India started at ICAR-NAARM today i.e. 25th October 2016. The programme aims to brief the Nodal Officers of RTI of ICAR institutes on issues related to implementation Management Information System for RTI Requests/Applications on RTI Portal of DoPT, at ICAR institutes. 45 personnel comprising of Nodal Officers, CPIOs, PIOs and other functionaries of RTI team from various ICAR institutes participated in the programme. Management Associates of RTI-PMU of DoPT, New Delhi gave demonstrations and conducted hands-on experience sessions conducted for the benefit of the participants. Shri SK Behera, Deputy Secretary & SPOC, ICAR briefed the participants about the programme.
- Payments Advisory: Course fees, Guest house charges or for any other payments to the Academy can be paid through RTGS, Demand Draft, Cheque, Debit or Credit cards.
- NAARM bags ICAR Award for institutionalizing Digital Transactions
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017
- Training program on Competency Enhancement Program on Library Information Systems for Technical Officers of ICAR (Grade T-5 and above) is Canceled
- Rescheduling of “Executive Development Program on Leadership Development” from 18th – 22nd February, 2017