World Soil Day celebrated at ICAR-NAARM
NAARM marked the World Soil Day on 5th Dec 2016 in its adopted villages in Nalagonda district viz, Talasingaram and S. Lingotam. Soil health based advisory services were provided to the farmers, highlighting the importance of soil as a critical component of the natural system. It was emphasized that soil quality is an integral determinant of crop yield apart from fertilizers, seeds and water. The farmers were advised on the physico-chemical properties of the soil and their nutrient status. Advisories with respect to correct fertilizer dosage and crop compatibility with the soil status, were issued in vernacular language as text and voice messages. KVK-Kampasagar collaborated with NAARM in the event.
- Dates for GD & PI for PGDMA admission: 26th to 29th April 2017. The candidate-wise schedule will be communicated soon.
- Prof. Ramesh Chand, Member (Agri), NITI Aayog calls upon agricultural researchers to work towards doubling farmers’ income
- NAARM Staff sensitized on Government e-Market (GeM)
- “National Review cum Sensitization Workshop of Farmer FIRST Programme (FFP)” from 18th to 19th March 2017 at ICAR- NAARM
- Last Date of Receipt of PGDMA ONLINE Application is 31st March 2017